Australian citizenship test
Prepare for your Australian Citizenship Test
Learn more about our Complete Online Training Program
27 Comments » for New Australian Citizenship Test – A complete guide to what to expect at the test
  1. mumtaz ali says:

Hello good morning sir i am from pakistan and i want australian citizenship can you help me sir and what i do for that

• Adnan says:

Hello bro, you need to be an Australian permanent resident to be eligible for australian citizenship.

2. Ruwani Kodagoda says:

I would like to get mor information & learn citizen test.

3. Ruwani Kodagoda says:

Very good

4. Rahim says:

It was so good I engoy at it.

5. Barry Kelland says:

My wife and I are permanent residents to Australia,9 years,and both seniors over 60 years.How do we get our Australian Citizenships.

6. Christine Sammut says:

Hi I’m British & have applied for Australia Citizenship both my perants are Australian Citizens but decreed ,I have lived here for 48 yrs migrated here with my parents when I was 10yrs old , I am married to an Australian & have 3 adult children born here . Do I have to sit the citizen test ?

7. Quoc nguyen says:

I passed the test on July last year but haven’t receive any APPROVAL LETTER letter yet . . . 🙁

8. Ivy says:

Hi I’m Ivy, I passed the Autralia Citizenship test on August 2017, and I didn’t receive any letter or notice. I don’t know what is happening with my situation…

9. Ivy says:

10. YOUN SUN CHO says:

I passed the test on 14th of August but haven’t receive any form of APPROVAL LETTER yet. My husband and my children have received the letter, but not me. Is there any way to find out if I have passed the process ? Thanks.

• AJ says:

hi can i ask when did you end up receiving the approval letter? as my husband still hasn’t received his and he done the test in october last year.

11. seema says:

hi
    if you fail in test third time then can you provided information.
    thanks

12. SAMRECH Heng says:

Thanks australia.I want to know go to Australia citizenship test today. because,I am apply followed lowyer.

13. qorban says:

hi, I fail citizenship standard test 4 times. I live in Brisbane.
    Am I eligible for the course-based test? if yes where I can do the course around Brisbane?
    thanks.
    qorban

14. Jacqui says:

Hello, could you please tell me the dates the tests are held.

15. Ranning Cui says:

Hi There,
    I passed my citizenship test on the 17th Aug18, but i haven’t received any letters or emails since then.
    my Immiaccount shows the type of my application is still under Australian citizenship by conferral.
    I’m just wondering how can i check the process?

Thanks

16. Ali rahimi says:

I had pass my citizenship test three years ago but still i didn’t,t get my approval letter

17. Susan Turner says:

Hi
    I passed the test on July 25th 2018 and have heard nothing since.
    Is this normal ?

18. manpreet says:

hi…
    anyone can tell me how do i book a citizenship test. i submit my file today online but i donno which website to go for book a test.plz reply me. thanks

19. Thomas goh says:

Hi I passed my citizenship on 6/9/2018 but up to today I still haven’t received any official letter from home affair department for the citizenship ceremony . Kindly advise what should I do . Thank you very much

20. Justine Rhule says:

My father is British born but now an Australian citizen. I am 46 years old & a permanent resident . Do I need to take the test for citizenship or is it granted to be on application because of my father?

21. lj says:

Hey There,

Are there any restrictions after I sit the test with regards to travel?

22. manal says:

hi i passed the test on 15/3/2019 and never received the approval letter yet ,anyone can tell when i should receive it ?
    thanks