New Australian Citizenship Test – Full Guide Changes Updates
Prepare for your Australian Citizenship Test
Learn more about our Complete Online Training Program
9 Comments » for New Updated Australian Citizenship Test – Full Guide To All The Changes And Updates
  1. Rita hage says:

Hi there
    Could you please provide me the newest updated australian citizenship booklet
    Rita

• admin says:

Hi Rita,
      Our training includes the text of the new resource book online when you are logged in into your account. It is the up-to-date version.

2. Michelle Yusi says:

Hello can you please send me an updated booklet..thank you

• admin says:

Hi Michelle,
      Our training program is 100% online and includes the resource book online which you can access when you are logged in into your account. We do not ship you the physical resource book in the mail.

3. Josielyn Tan says:

Hi,
    Can u send me the updated australian citizenship booklet please?

• admin says:

Hi Josielyn,

4. I wanna do my tes online but it can’t go next please help me how to do my citizenship test online

• admin says:

Hi Reza,

We are not affiliated with the Australian government. We specifically help people to train for their Australian Citizenship Test.

For any specific questions regarding your citizenship application process, please contact the Department of Citizenship and Immigration.