Australian citizenship test 2017: how to prepare for it?

Australian citizenship test
Prepare for your Australian Citizenship Test
Learn more about our Complete Online Training Program
22 Comments » for Australian citizenship test 2017: how to prepare for it?
  1. dr says:

I’ve been recently thinking the similar point personally lately. Happy to see another person on the same wavelength! Nice article.

2. Hanifa says:

I prepare for ausralian citizenship test

3. Md. Ruhul Amin says:

i have been waiting for four years for my citizenship, and now my time has come, so time to prepare my self as a good fighter!!!!!!!!!

4. anju shrestha says:

I have learned lots of thing from this website.

5. Thao says:

Dear !
    Can you tell me about the Citizenship test. I want to take the online test. Please

6. mirela says:

Hi I’m about to apply for citizenship pleas can you tell me where can I find citizenship book ,so I can be ready for test.thanks

7. Minh Pham says:

Hi admin.
    I would like to purchase online training with you but concerned about what date to fill in for test is there a required time frame.
    regards
    Minh

8. Unaisi Hobbs says:

Where i can find citizenship book ,so that i can study at home before i apply for my citizenship.

9. Holly says:

In May this year, I have test, but I dont know how many chapters I need to do? And how many scores I get pass? Would you please someone tell me know thank you so much.

• admin says:

The pass mark is 75%, so you have to answer correctly 15 questions out of 20. You have to study chapter 1, 2 and 3 of the resource book.

10. Laura says:

I’ve been here since 1969 & consider myself to be an Aussie but I guess I’ll have to study the material as I just did a practice test & failed!! My husband thought it was hysterical.

11. jacob says:

doing my test on Wednesday cant wait to get it over and done with hope I pass the first time

12. William Tapu says:

2007 …landed in Cloncurry..Total climate change..Out off my comfort zone..Driving road trains remote areas…melting away…thinking to myself ..what the Hell..Im here deal with it..!Im use too being away but Australia…Queensland and Northern Territory that’s Huge ground man…I had to adapted very quickly with their Democratic beliefs rights and Leberties…cultural and Diversities…The more ground I covered the more I got to understand how this Magnificient Country had to offer..The wild life..Colourful..and mysterious. Vast landscapes…Magnificents nights..were the temp 22 at 3am and the stars are 360 dg all around you where you could just reach out an…….well ill leave that up to you….I fell in love with the OUT BACK that night thank GOD…and ill never ever forget it. WOW…since then I repect all What AUSTRALIA has to offer…..Literally..! So im prepared to do some soul searching and study….Thanks Oz.

13. poncho says:

14. Alex says:

Very useful information. Thank you so much for sharing it