Australian citizenship test
Prepare for your Australian Citizenship Test
Learn more about our Complete Online Training Program
10 Comments » for New Australian Citizenship Test 2018 – A complete guide to what to expect at the test
  1. mumtaz ali says:

Hello good morning sir i am from pakistan and i want australian citizenship can you help me sir and what i do for that

2. Ruwani Kodagoda says:

I would like to get mor information & learn citizen test.

3. Ruwani Kodagoda says:

Very good

4. Rahim says:

It was so good I engoy at it.

5. Barry Kelland says:

My wife and I are permanent residents to Australia,9 years,and both seniors over 60 years.How do we get our Australian Citizenships.

6. Christine Sammut says:

Hi I’m British & have applied for Australia Citizenship both my perants are Australian Citizens but decreed ,I have lived here for 48 yrs migrated here with my parents when I was 10yrs old , I am married to an Australian & have 3 adult children born here . Do I have to sit the citizen test ?

7. Quoc nguyen says:

I passed the test on July last year but haven’t receive any APPROVAL LETTER letter yet . . . 🙁

8. Ivy says:

Hi I’m Ivy, I passed the Autralia Citizenship test on August 2017, and I didn’t receive any letter or notice. I don’t know what is happening with my situation…

9. Ivy says:

10. YOUN SUN CHO says:

I passed the test on 14th of August but haven’t receive any form of APPROVAL LETTER yet. My husband and my children have received the letter, but not me. Is there any way to find out if I have passed the process ? Thanks.